- High accuracy and repeatability, measures every drop and saves waste in your process
- Low pressure drop, minimising pumping costs
- Extremely versatile design accurately measures high and low viscosity fluids
- No requirement for flow conditioning (straight pipe runs) gives a simple and inexpensive installation
- Only two moving parts provides a reliable product with minimal maintenance costs
- IECEx/ATEX models available, making the product safe to use in flammable liquid applications
wide range of fluid viscosities
The FLOMEC® OM Medium Capacity Oval Gear meters are great for medium flow ranges.
Medium capacity OMs are well suited to precise measurement of fuels, oils, solvents, alcohols, mildly aggressive chemicals, and various other clean industrial liquids. Flow rates from 1L/min to 450L/min, combined with low pressure drop, weights and measures (AU/NZ only) and various hazardous area certifications make the medium capacity OM-Series meters well suited to almost any liquid transfer or dispensing application whether pumped or gravity-fed.
OM Series Oval Gear flow meters are perfect for measuring the transfer of thick or non-conductive liquids.
Sizes: 1/2-inch – 2-inch (15mm-50mm) Pipe Sizes | Flows from 0.26GPM - 130GPM (1L/min – 450L/min) with Pulse-Out or LCD display
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Typical applications include dispensing or bulk transfer of:
- Diesel fuel
- Petrol (gasoline) with or without ethanol content
- Glycols / Anti-Freeze
- Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF / Adblue)
- Lubricating oils and greases
- Edible oils
- Resins and adhesives
- Fertilizers, herbicides, insecticides