3 to 50 GPM Digital Methanol Meter
GPI® Methanol Meter Series
The GPI 03A Series Digital Methanol Meter is designed to work with any pump or gravity feed system. It provides accurate readings, field calibration and is battery-powered. Get the most out of this compact, lightweight digital meter. For use with methanol measuring rates ranging from 3 to 50 GPM (11-190 L/min).
Features & Benefits
- Compact and lightweight at just 12 oz.
- Mount directly to the nozzle for easy reading
- Nickel Plated housing for use with methanol
- UNCOMPROMISING SAFETY is provided through UL and FM certifications, giving you peace of mind and the ultimate protection against accidental explosions.
- RUGGED DURABILITY is backed with a two-year manufacturer warranty, corrosion resistant aluminum housing, and an IP65/NEMA 4 environmental rating.
- USER-FRIENDLY compact design integrating a self-contained, battery-operated 6 digit display and a factory calibration makes for a true plug and play device. All that is required for installation is to attach the plumbing.
- REMARKABLE COMPATIBILITY and turbine technology makes this an ideal meter for gasoline, E15, kerosene, diesel, biodiesel, as well as many other solvents and hydrocarbon-based fluids.
- EXCEPTIONAL VERSATILITY allows a hose end or inline installation for your unique application. Additionally, the six-digit display, 300 psi pressure rating, and temperature range of 0° to 140°F (-18°C to +60°C) makes this meter suitable for a wide number of markets, including construction and agriculture.
- Flow Range:
- 3 - 50 GPM (11 - 190 L/min)
- Accuracy of Reading:
- +/- 1.5%
- Working Pressure:
- 300 PSI (20.7 bar)
- Max Working Temperature:
- 14° to 130° F (-10° to 55° C)
- 1 in. FNPT
- 1 in. FNPT
- Corrosion-Resistant Aluminum
- 2-yr meter warranty
- FM Approved as Intrinsically safe for Class 1, Div 1 Groups A - G
- Approvals (cont'd):
- CE. Complies with the requirements of the EMC Directive 89/336/EEC