FLOMEC Pulse Access, External Power & Scaled Pulse Output Module for Turbine Flow Meters
FLOMEC® Genuine Accessory
FLOMEC products are built to order, and typically have a lead time of 2-3 weeks. After placing your order a GPI representative will contact you regarding the lead time and availability for this item.
The FLOMEC® Pulse Access, External Power, Scaled Pulse Module provides a scaled digital signal from your FLOMEC meter by accessing circuitry from the onboard display readout. This kit comes complete and ready to install between the display and meter body. It also has 10 feet (3 meters) of preinstalled cable. The module requires both a FLOMEC® turbine meter and Q9 display electronics.
NOTE: This module is not FM Approved. Therefore, using this module with an approved metering system voids FM Approval.
This module is designed for use with all meters that are equipped with the Q9 display option. The PA-EP-SC module can be field calibrated through the configuration menu options on the Q9 display.
IMPORTANT: Read the owner’s manual carefully and completely before attempting to assemble, install, operate, or maintain this module.
Features & Benefits
- SIGNAL TYPE: Open Collector (NPN)
- VOLTAGE: 5.0 - 26V (dc)
- CABLE: 10 ft. (3 m) Belden #9363 STRAIN RELIEF: Hubble PG7
- Provides a digital Open Collector signal
- Operating temperature range of 0°F to +140°F (-18°C to +60°C)
- Can transmit signal up to 5,000 ft. (1.5 km)
- Communicates with most digital process control devices and is easy to install