Ultrasonic Flow Sensor Electronics Insert, For Schedule 80 PVC Tee or Saddle for Water
FLOMEC® QS200 Series
FLOMEC products are built to order, and typically have a lead time of 2-3 weeks. After placing your order a GPI representative will contact you regarding the lead time and availability for this item.
Recommended for use with these liquids:Water | Greywater | Groundwater
Features & Benefits
- UNMATCHED DURABILITY: No mechanical parts means this ultrasonic water meter needs zero maintenance for winterization — just leave installed when blowing out lines
- EXCLUSIVE ULTRASONIC INSERTION TECHNOLOGY: Most accurate irrigation flow sensor in the industry with an unprecedented accuracy +/-2% of reading. Has the best low flow capabilities in the turf irrigation market, detecting flows as low as 0.1 fps.
- FLEXIBLE METERING SOLUTIONS: Fits great with turf irrigation systems, drip irrigation systems, golf course, orchard and commercial agriculture applications.
- INSTALLATION SIMPLIFIED: Power and signal LED lets you know the meter is properly wired. Drop-in compatibility with 1.5" to 4" Data Industrial PVC tees. SIMPLE TWO WIRE: Functions with many common controller brands including Toro, Hunter, and Rainbird.
- INSTALL with Schedule 40 or Schedule 80 PVC pipe
- ULTIMATE TURF IRRIGATION FLOW SENSOR: Most accurate irrigation flow sensor in the industry with an unprecedented accuracy +/-2% of reading
- Flow Range:
- 0.1 to 15 fps (0.03 to 4.6 m/s)
- Accuracy of Reading:
- +/- 2%
- Working Pressure:
- 203 PSI @ 70°F (14.0 bar @ 21°C)
- Max Working Temperature:
- +32°F to +140°F (0°C to +60°C)
- CE, IP68