50 Gallon per 100 Stroke Lever Action Fluid Transfer Hand Pump
Fluid StatementGasoline up to E15 | Diesel Fuel up to B20 | Kerosene | Hydraulic Fluid | Transmission Fluid | 10W-30W Oil
The GPI HP-100 Fluid Transfer pump is a premium fuel piston hand pump that is reliable and versatile, delivering the highest flow rate in the industry year after year. It is a single solution for multiple pumping applications, suitable for pumping fuels and motor oils. The HP-100 features a Dual-Flo® handle providing the user with the flexibility of operating the pump at two flow rates. A setting of 1/2-gallon per stroke cycle provides faster high-capacity flow for fuels. A 1/4-gallon setting allows for easier pumping of thicker fluids, such as motor oil, even in cold temperature conditions (-25°F / -32°C).
Features & Benefits
- Dual-Flo® piston design pumps fluid on both the push and pull stroke, Built -in anti siphon valve.
- Includes a low setting for low-volume, low-resistance pumping (1/4 gallon) and a high setting for high volume, high-resistance pumping (1/2 gallon).
- Light-weight aluminum body provides corrosion resistance and reduces tank stress.
- Lockable handle deters fluid theft. Fits a 2 in. NPT bung.
- Includes a 3/4 in. x 8 ft. (2.44 m) Nitrile fuel dispensing hose with static wire and metal nozzle.
- For use with diesel (diesel blends to B20), gasoline (alcohol blends up to E15), hydraulic fluid, kerosene and 30W oil.
- 2-yr Warranty
- U.L. listed to U.S. and Canadian standards.
- Motor RPMs:
- Motor HP:
- Flow Rate:
- Up to 50 gallons per 100 stroke cycles
- Duty Cycle:
- Working Pressure:
- Max Working Temperature:
- -20° F to 125° F (-29° C to 52° C)
- Wetted Materials:
- 1 in. FNPT
- 3/4 in. FNPT
- Mounting Type:
- Direct Mount, 2in. MNPT
- Suction Pipe:
- Polypropylene, Telescoping 15 to 40in. x 1in. MNPT
- Power Cord:
- Dispensing Hose:
- 8 ft. (2.44 m) x 3/4 in.
- Spout, Metal
- Corrosion-Resistant Aluminum
- 2-yr pump warranty
- UL Listed Hand Operated Pump for Flammable and Combustible Liquids Per UL Subject 124