1 Pint per Stroke Lever Action Steel Fluid Transfer Hand Pump
SKU 129010-1 | MODEL BP-12
Original price $45.99 - Original price $45.99
$45.99 - $45.99
Current price $45.99
Fluid StatementKerosene | Hydraulic Fluid | Anti-Freeze | Light Oils
The GPI BP-12 fluid transfer pump is a lever-action pump designed to deliver up to 1 pint (0.5 litres) per stroke. This hand-operated pump has durable steel construction and an adjustable lever pivot for heavy liquids. Each pump works great with either NPT or Buttress threads.
- Convenient lever handle
- Use on various size barrels with 2 in. bungs.
- Adjustable suction pipe that reaches 35 in.
- For use with lightweight petroleum products, oils, anti-freeze and kerosene
- 90-day warranty
- Flow Rate:
- Up to 1 pint per stroke
- Max Working Temperature:
- -20° F to 125° F (-29° C to 52° C)
- Mounting Type:
- Direct Mount, 2in. MNPT
- Suction Pipe:
- Plastic adjustable 19 to 35 in.
- Dispensing Hose:
- Spout, Metal
What's in the Box
Includes the BP-12 Up to 1 pint per stroke hand pump, telescoping suction pipe, spout, bung adapter, lever.