20 Gallon per 100 Stroke Lever Action Fluid Transfer Hand Pump
Fluid StatementGasoline up to E15 | Diesel Fuel up to B20 | Kerosene | Hydraulic Fluid | Up to 30W Oil
The GPI DP-20 fluid transfer hand pump is a lever-action diaphragm pump that delivers up to 20 gallons per 100 strokes and provides exceptional performance year after year. Its maintenance-free design reduces the number of internal moving parts which greatly reduces wear and binding seen with conventional hand pumps. The DP-20 hand pump is compatible with a wide variety of petroleum products.
Features & Benefits
- Lever action diaphragm pump with lockable handle, deters theft.
- Can be used to pump dirty or contaminated fluids
- Lightweight, die-cast aluminum housing for easy installation.
- Designed to give you maximum reliability and efficiency.
- Stainless steel piston shaft and Buna-N diaphragm and seals for long pump life.
- Built-in air valve to prevent leakage at nozzle.
- 2-yr Warranty
- U.L. listed to U.S. and Canadian standards.
- Flow Range:
- Motor RPMs:
- Motor HP:
- Flow Rate:
- Up to 20 gallons per 100 stroke cycles
- Duty Cycle:
- Working Pressure:
- Max Working Temperature:
- -20° F to 125° F (-29° C to 52° C)
- Wetted Materials:
- 1 in. FNPT
- 3/4 in. FNPT
- Mounting Type:
- Direct Mount, 2in. MNPT
- Suction Pipe:
- Polypropylene, Telescoping 15 to 40in. x 1in. MNPT
- Power Cord:
- Dispensing Hose:
- 8 ft. (2.44 m) x 3/4 in.
- Spout, Thermoplastic
- Corrosion-Resistant Aluminum
- 2-yr pump warranty
- UL Listed Hand Operated Pump for Flammable and Combustible Liquids Per UL Subject 124