8 Gallon per 90 Revolutions Rotary Action Fluid Transfer Hand Pump
SKU 129003-1 | MODEL RP-5
Original price $79.99 - Original price $79.99
$79.99 - $79.99
Current price $79.99
Fluid StatementDiesel up to B20 | Kerosene | Hydraulic Fluid | Up to 10W Oil
The GPI RP-5 fluid transfer pump is a light-duty rotary action pump designed to deliver up to 8 gallons (30 Litres) per 90 revolutions for use with diesel, petroleum-based fluids, kerosene, light oil, and hydraulic fluids. This hand-operated transfer pump is not compatible with gasoline.
- Approved for use with Petroleum-based fluids having a flashpoint above 100 F (38 C). Diesel fuel and kerosene. Light oil (up to 10W) and hydraulic fluid. DO NOT USE WITH GASOLINE.
- Comes complete, includes adjustable spout, easy spin handle and three-piece suction pipe. Installs in minutes.
- The RP-5 is an economical model for light-duty in a rotary hand pump
- Fts a standard 55-gallon barrel
- 90-day warranty
- Motor RPMs:
- Motor HP:
- Flow Rate:
- Up to 8 gallons per 90 revolutions
- Duty Cycle:
- Working Pressure:
- Max Working Temperature:
- -20° F to 125° F (-29° C to 52° C)
- Mounting Type:
- Direct Mount, 2in. male NPT
- Suction Pipe:
- Metal, three piece
- Power Cord:
- Dispensing Hose:
- Spout, Metal
- Cast Iron
What's in the Box
Includes the RP-5 Up to 8 GPM per 90 revolutions hand pump, three-piece metal suction pipe, bung adapter, polyethylene seal, owner's manual.