FLOMEC 4-20mA Output Module for Turbine Flow Meters
FLOMEC® Genuine Accessory
FLOMEC products are built to order, and typically have a lead time of 2-3 weeks. After placing your order a GPI representative will contact you regarding the lead time and availability for this item.
Combine the FLOMEC® 4-20mA Module with a turbine meter and display electronics (see QUICK START GUIDE) to provide an industry-standard analog signal for connection to a wide variety of chart recorders, display equipment, and process control equipment. This module outputs an analog signal which is directly proportional to the frequency of the digital output. With some simple adjustments, you can scale the module to represent whatever range is desired. The kit comes with circuit assembly, enclosure, screws, and 10 feet of cable.
NOTE: This module is not FM Approved. Therefore, using this module with an approved metering system voids FM Approval.
This module requires an input power of 8-32 volts DC (24 VDC is recommended).
This module is designed for use with most* FLOMEC meters that are equipped with the Q9 display option. The 4-20mA module can be field calibrated through the configuration menu options on the Q9 display (*FLOMEC QSE meters have their own 4-20mA module).
IMPORTANT: Read the owner’s manual carefully and completely before attempting to assemble, install, operate, or maintain this module.
Features & Benefits
- SIGNAL TYPE: 4-20 mA / Open Collector (NPN)
- POWER: 4-20 mA is Loop Powered (8 - 36 V (dc)) Open Collector (NPN) 8 - 26 V (dc)
- CABLE: 10 ft. (3 m) Belden #9363 STRAIN RELIEF: Hubble PG7
- Communicates with most analog process devices
- Also provides a scaled or unscaled pulse output
- Operating temperature range of 0°F to +140°F (-18°C to +60°C)
- Module installs between Turbine and Q9 Display
- Provides external power to display electronics