FLOMEC Conditioned Signal Output Module for Turbine Flow Meters
FLOMEC® Genuine Accessory
FLOMEC products are built to order, and typically have a lead time of 2-3 weeks. After placing your order a GPI representative will contact you regarding the lead time and availability for this item.
The FLOMEC® Conditioned Signal Output Module provides an unscaled, amplified, digital signal capable of transmission up to 5,000 feet (1.5 kilometers). There is no need for additional signal conditioning or amplification devices to achieve the desired digital signal. Use on a blind (no display) G2, A1, or TM series meter.
NOTE: This module is not FM Approved. Therefore, using this module with an approved metering system voids FM Approval.
Features & Benefits
- SIGNAL TYPE: Open Collector (NPN)
- POWER: External 9 to 35 V (dc), approximately 1mA
- CABLE: 10 ft. (3 m) Belden #9363 STRAIN RELIEF: Hubble PG7
- CONNECTION: Three wire
- Provides an NPN Open Collector pulse that can communicate with most process control devices
- Operating temperature range of -40°F to +185°F (-40°C to +85°C)
- Provides a blind, pulse out only, option