Ultrasonic Inline Flow Sensor for Irrigation
FLOMEC® QS100 Series
FLOMEC products are built to order, and typically have a lead time of 2-3 weeks. After placing your order a GPI representative will contact you regarding the lead time and availability for this item.
Recommended for use with these liquids:Greywater | Groundwater | Surface water
The FLOMEC® QS100 Ultrasonic turf irrigation flow sensor measures water flow rates 5X lower than competing flow sensors. This 1-inch flow sensor is economically priced and is the preferred choice for commercial and residential irrigation flow detections and measurement of small leaks and line breaks. The ability to detect flows down to 0.22 GPM makes it ideal for low-flow drip zones. In addition to its low-flow capabilities, ultrasonic technology means no moving parts to wear out or fail when winterizing systems using compressed air. QS100s are supplied with two single conductors, 18 AWG solid copper wire leads that are 36 inches (914.4 mm) in length with UL Style 116666 direct burial insulation.
Features & Benefits
- Most accurate irrigation flow sensor in the industry with an unprecedented accuracy +/-2% of reading.
- Simple Two-Wire Wiring: functions with many common controller brands
- No mechanical parts means this ultrasonic water meter needs zero maintenance for winterization and has no flow restrictions, making it nearly indestructible
- Fits great with turf and landscape irrigation systems, golf course, agriculture irrigation, drip irrigation and commercial agriculture applications
- Installed in Sch 40 and Sch 80 above or below grade installations for maximum versatility
- Power and signal LED lets you know the meter is functioning properly
- Flow Range:
- 0.1 to 15 fps (0.03 to 4.6 m/s)
- Accuracy of Reading:
- +/- 2%
- Working Pressure:
- 150 PSI @ 70° F (10.3 bar @ 21° C)
- Max Working Temperature:
- +32°F to +140°F (0°C to +60°C)
- Schedule 80 PVC
- CE, IP68